Qissa is a startup that provides you a platform to share your video news with the world and earn money. Anyone can become a reporter at Qissa and get the opportunity to submit videos and start earning money.
As a viewer, you can watch, share and comment on the latest news video reports for free. We bring news and stories from all corners of Pakistan. Qissa is a happening place and we always have something for everyone.
Our objective is to bring original news from around the country to the public, without any editing. Everyone is our reporter. Post your news video and be the change in society; all the while making money doing it.
By providing the news from your perspective, we ensure that our news is unbiased, uncensored, straight from your camera, with no editing! We bring to the society, issues that are not reported by anyone and we provide your perspective to the public.
Qissa does not have any association or affiliation with any political party or group. Qissa does not have any employed reporters as we believe everyone is our reporter. We get all news videos from you and post them without any editing.
At the Qissa website or Android app, you can register as a Member or a Reporter. Qissa Member: As a Qissa Member, you can like, dislike and comment on the videos but cannot post their own videos. You only require a valid email ID and a password to register as a member. Qissa Reporter: If you would like to post your videos, you will be required to register as a Qissa Reporter. Qissa reporters can submit videos and earn money for each submitted video. Reporters must provide more details like Phone numbers, CNIC, bank account number etc. for us to pay.
To upgrade from member to Reporter, follow one of the following methods:
1) When logged in as a member, click on the Become a Reporter button at the home screen and provide further details.
2) When logged in as a member, click on the Submit Video button at home screen. You will be asked to provide further details.
You will be sent a confirmation email when successfully registered
Our payment range is between RS 250- RS 2,500 for each accepted video. The payout depends on the following factors: For higher payouts, we consider following:
1) Quality of Video - Standard Definition, High Definition etc.
2) Content of video (Rare content gets more money)
3) Duration of the video (30 seconds - 90 Seconds)
Qissa only accepts exclusive and original content. Therefore, the videos that you submit must be made by you and not posted elsewhere on social media. The content of your video must be useful and informative to viewers. For more information, see examples at www.qissa.pk/videos.
We have in house tools to check if the video has already been posted on social media / YouTube etc. Make sure that the video you submit is made by yourself and not uploaded anywhere else on social media.
Every video that you upload goes through our review cycle. Review includes verifying the authenticity of video, reviewing the content of video etc. We ensure that the video that you provide goes through all these steps within 12 hours of submission of video.
Once your video is approved by Qissa, you will be sent a confirmation email of your video acceptance and assessed compensation. Your payment will also be scheduled. If you are not satisfied with the compensation, you may reply to the email accordingly; we will delete your video and cancel your payment.
Every video that you post goes through our review process. Review process includes following major steps:
1) We verify that the video does not contain any objectionable material e.g. explicit, anti-national, hate speech etc.
2) We assess whether the content of your video will be useful to people. This is essential to maintain Quality.
3) We check the originality of your video. Your video should not have been posted elsewhere on Social media.
4) We assess the payment for your video. (refer to FAQ # 13)
Your video will not appear on the website until the video is approved by the Qissa reviewers. We ensure that the review cycle is finished within 12 hours. You can always see the status of your video in your My Videos tab on My Profile.
Your video may be rejected for one or more of the following reasons:
1) Your video contains objectionable content e.g. explicit, antinational, hate speech etc.
2) Your video is not original i.e. it has already been posted elsewhere on the social video.
3) Your video does not contain useful information for the people.
Qissa website offers a rich and fulfilling experience to all its viewers therefore we maintain good quality videos at our website. The content of your video must be useful and informative to viewers. For more information, see examples at www.qissa.pk/videos